We will start out a little unconventionally here by stating services that are not done, as that list is much smaller:
- Extract impacted 3rd molars (wisdom teeth)
- Placement of implants, though restorative procedures utilizing the implant are done.
- Molar endodontics (root canals) or other very curved/closed canals.
- Surgical periodontics (gum, supporting bone).
- Full orthodontics (braces).
While those services are not done in our office, we still recommend you have a dental home for evaluation prior to any of those procedures. For example, is the tooth in front of the wisdom tooth compromised where it would be better to extract it and let the wisdom tooth take its place? Is that molar tooth that needs the root canal even restorable? Root canal specialists don’t restore teeth, nor do periodontists (gum specialists) or orthodontists.
Services that we do offer in our office include, but are not limited to:
- New and established patient preventive exams, x-rays, and cleanings
- Cancer screenings
- Periodontal scaling and root planing (deep cleaning)
- Restorative fillings (tooth colored composites)
- Crowns and Bridges whether supported by natural tooth or implants
- Bleaching/Whitening both in office and at home
- Root Canals other than mentioned above
- Extractions other than impacted teeth
- Partial and Complete Dentures
- Sports Mouths Guards
- Bonding/Closing Diastemas (spaces)
- Cosmetic recontouring
- After Hours emergencies, including tooth reimplantation (placing a knocked out tooth back in)
- And most services are covered by a guarantee (details in office).
A word about Cosmetic Dentistry
There is no ADA recognized specialty of Cosmetic Dentistry. We do, however, make every effort to have all of our treatment appear as aesthetic as possible. If you don’t like it, let us know, we’ll do everything we can to have your smile show the way you want it. We don’t want anyone to look at your teeth and be able to tell you they were restored.